Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:2897 Applications:728 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Genpact - SME - Logistics Planning & Network Optimization (4-12 yrs)
Logistics Planning and Network Optimization SME (using Llamasoft)
Inviting applications for the role of Logistics Planning and Network Optimization SME
- You will be part of Supply Chain Analytics/Practice Team where you need to build solutions to customer's supply chain problems specific to logistics and transportation
- Have good experience and understanding of logistics operations, Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and experience in continuous improvement projects across end to end TMS processes (Preferred)
- Experience in Transportation Network Design and Supply Chain Strategic Design Analysis
- Working knowledge of Logistics Planning tools such as PC Miler, MapInfo, CZAR, DAT etc.,
- Solid Knowledge in working of Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru and Transportation Guru.
- Should have experience in handling Network/Transportation Optimization Projects using the above tool
- Proficient in handling large Data Sets Using Excel (Required), Access (Required), Python/R (Preferred) and Statistical Applications (Preferred)
- Knack for conceptualizing and communicating solution in convincing manner. Good power point presentation skills
- Ability to identify, develop, and implement best practices in supply chain management and information flow
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, schedule driven, team oriented environment
- Proactive person with an eye for detail and passion for improving existing processes.
- A good learner to grasp & learn the various tools used in the process.
- Responsibilities will include the management and execution of strategic network optimization studies for domestic and international supply chain networks. These studies include: distribution network consolidation/expansion, manufacturing optimization, transportation policy optimization, etc. (Required)
- Develop supply chain network models using Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru to perform Network Optimization and Simulation. Determine optimal site locations and inventory levels for facilities, determine ideal transportation lanes, and identify appropriate mix of transportation and contracting strategies. (Required)
- Work directly with client to understand business requirements of the organization, identify data requirements, and formulate strategies that yield value. Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools. (Required)
- Determine underlying issues, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain. Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise.
- Provide support for the implementation of a continuous improvement culture. Collaborate in the discovery of supply chain opportunities throughout a combined client network. Provides analytical expertise and guidance for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Experience in Supply Chain domain with significant exposure to supply chain strategy development / implementation or supply chain operations
- Master's degrees in supply chain management / Operations Research / Manufacturing management / Logistics / Statistics / Engineering
- Experience in working with Logistics & Supply Chain Business and IT teams to understand & document the business process
- Business consulting experience or internal consulting (in case of non-consulting companies) in supply chain
- Prior experience in and proven track record of leading large supply chain management programs / projects (100+ resource or $20M+ or large technology platform change) OR Experience in working with companies to execute supply chain growth from existing as well as new client accounts
- Exposure to product development in one of supply chain areas: Transportation Planning, Load optimization, Track and Trace, Supply network planning, Inventory optimization, others
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting
- Deep understanding / appreciation of supply chain trends, industry issues, digital / technology growth areas
- Strong client management skills to build trust-based relationships (handling structured and unstructured conversations, ability to understand client's cultural nuances and flexing Genpact content accordingly, manoeuvre between setting realistic client expectations - better than competition - within internal Genpact constraints)
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting relationships and global environment, with strong enough communication skills to influence multiple internal stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.