Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:9319 Applications:648 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:241
Genpact - Senior Manager - Operations Research/Optimization - Logistics Domain (8-14 yrs)
Genpact continuously work on improving client processes. In current state every client has multiple solution in place but still there are some white space created because of dynamic nature of business and inertia of existing tool to catch up. The need is for a person with supply chain knowledge, good analytical skills and able to conceptualize and create solution prototype. He will be part of supply chain practice team.
1. Responsibilities will include the management and development of Tools/Techniques and Algorithms aimed at devising better planning for Manufacturing, Transportation or Distribution
2. Design and develop Statistical/ OR Model to solve optimization problems in the above area.
3. Determine underlying issues, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain. Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, domain knowledge, and analytical skills.
4. Work with client to understand business requirements of the organization, develop specification requirements, and manage development of the bolt on tool.
5. To drive enhancements in client existing planning Tools (Routing Optimization, Truck Load builder, Shipment/ Line Scheduler etc.)
Skills / Abilities:
1. Proficient in handling large Data Sets Using Excel (Required), Access (Required) & Statistical Applications(Required)
2. Knack for conceptualizing and communicating solution in convincing manner. Good power point presentation skills
3. Knowledge in the working of Supply chain and Logistics Industry. Should have 6 - 8 yrs of similar experience
4. In depth working knowledge of statistics (Required) or Operation research technique and to be able to guide the team members on building mathematical models using Analytical tool
5. Should have worked with team engaged in product development and understand different aspect of it.
6. Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, schedule driven, team oriented environment
7. Proactive person with an eye for detail and passion for improving existing processes.
8. A good learner to grasp & learn the various tools used in the process.
Education: (Required) Master's in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics (preferably from Premier Institutes in India or from the US or Europe) / (Preferred) Ph.D. in Operations Research