Senior Consultant at Genpact
Views:873 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Genpact - Senior Consultant - Internal Audit/SOX/IFC (2-4 yrs)
Senior Consultant - Internal Audit/SOX/IFC - FMCG/Consumer Goods Industry experience must
About Organization :
1. We are an risk & advisory services firm and serve global customers in the risk advisory space.
2. 700+ risk specialists with teams spread across India, US, Europe with about 80% of the team being in India across Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata.
3. We Serves large global clients including several of the fortune 500 companies - in-fact 4 of the top 15 biggest global companies are our clients. & we have about 70+ global customers and a large number of Fortune 500 clients.
4. Our Industry focus is around Consumer Goods, Retail, Life-sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Services. Two big verticals - CGRLSH and HMS.
5. Our Services delivered include Internal Controls, Audits and Compliance work like risk advisory, audits, analytics, controls testing, third party risk monitoring, anti-corruption monitoring, vendor recovery audits, IT Risk, cyber security and so forth.
6. By joining us you can have fantastic global exposure, great professional opportunities, intense learning, expanding your horizon - you can become a globally relevant professional...as you get to work in newest digital and analytics leveraged solutions in the risk advisory space and depending on the intensity of your spark - and are able to support new solution development as well. You could even get to interact and work closely with senior global leaders in this profession in Fortune 500 companies, even onsite in several cases and get to trot the globe.
- Play a key role in leading of small teams in assignments including developing project plans, allocating resources, and leading staff members.
- Experience of leading / handling SOX and Audit engagements.
- Ability to design and assess process and controls and drive improvements.
- Experience in service delivery, team handling, work with all levels of staff and supervision of team members.
- Good understanding of technical platforms and risk management practices.
- Ability to address queries on SOX and audit issues.
- Preferred experience of working in international client facing roles on SOX and Audit engagements.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills :
- Required overall experience of 2 to 4 years in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function at a Top Corporate. With at least 1 year of experience in SOX projects.
- Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and professionally.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism.
- Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Excellent communication and teaming skills. For Associate Consultants, reasonable communication skills are a must.
- Should be open for travelling on need basis.