Senior Consultant at Genpact
Views:1669 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Genpact - Senior Consultant/Consultant - SOX (1-4 yrs)
About Organization :
1. We are an risk & advisory services firm and serve global customers in the risk advisory space.
2. 700+ risk specialists with teams spread across India, US, Europe with about 80% of the team being in India across Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata.
3. We Serves large global clients including several of the fortune 500 companies - in-fact 4 of the top 15 biggest global companies are our clients. & we have about 70+ global customers and a large number of Fortune 500 clients.
4. Our Industry focus is around Consumer Goods, Retail, Life-sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Services. Two big verticals - CGRLSH and HMS.
5. Our Services delivered include Internal Controls, Audits and Compliance work like risk advisory, audits, analytics, controls testing, third party risk monitoring, anti-corruption monitoring, vendor recovery audits, IT Risk, cyber security and so forth.
6. By joining us you can have fantastic global exposure, great professional opportunities, intense learning, expanding your horizon - you can become a globally relevant professional...as you get to work in newest digital and analytics leveraged solutions in the risk advisory space and depending on the intensity of your spark - and are able to support new solution development as well. You could even get to interact and work closely with senior global leaders in this profession in Fortune 500 companies, even onsite in several cases and get to trot the globe.
1. CA/MBA with good hands on experience into Internal Audit/Internal Control Testing (Process side)/ SOX Audit/Testing (Process side) / IFC Audit/Testing (Process side).
2. CA Fresher with good hands on experience during article-ship into Internal Audit/Internal Control Testing (Process side)/ SOX Audit/Testing (Process side) / IFC Audit/Testing (Process side).
3. Industry Experience : Banking and Financial Service (experience in BFS space is must)
1. The position is responsible for delivering solution offerings primarily related to SOX. Exposure to Internal Audit, Process Reviews, SOP, and other risk management engagements would be a positive.
2. The candidate should have an understanding about COSO 2013 and experience in process documentation, developing RCMs, report writing, root cause analysis, remediation and should be able to provide guidance to the other team members.
Responsibilities would include:
1. Ensure client service delivery in accordance with the quality guidelines & methodologies.
2. Build and maintain client relationship by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverable's.
3. Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training.