Genpact - Risk/LGD Modeling Role (6-12 yrs)
Our 90,000+ curious and courageous employees drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our hundreds of Global Fortune 500 clients.
Our start-up spirit, coupled with our award-winning decades of solutions and end-to-end process and domain expertise, let us connect every dot, reimagine every process, and go deep to reinvent the world's biggest brands- ways of working.
If you Are a rule-breaker and risk-taker who sees the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it, we could be a perfect match.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Rolling out an opportunity for a premier risk modeling professional to lead client facing projects/engagements in model development, independent validation and portfolio analytics in the risk and regulatory area. This would involve application of various industry standard methodologies and techniques in risk modeling.
- In addition to working hands on as delivery lead for advanced risk analytics projects, the selected candidate would need to supervise, handle and train teams responsible for developing and/or validating retail risk and regulatory models. Charter of the role spans:
- Providing thought leadership and oversight for a team of risk modelers
- Leading development of model methodologies, algorithms and diagnostic tools for testing model robustness, sensitivity and stability
- Build decision models/strategies for regulatory compliance, and portfolio risk management
- Helping develop thorough technical documents for distribution and presentation to senior management, model developers, auditors and regulators
- Prepare a detailed work plan to deliver on the project and coordinate inputs to support timely and effective delivery in risk analytics
- Participate in client discussions and demonstrate knowledge, capabilities and credentials in Customer Business Planning, Innovation, Sales & Operations Planning
- Participate in solution development, proposal build and RFI/RFP responses for new deals
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Experience and Qualifications we seek in you!
Qualifications & Experience required for the role:
- Masters in Finance, Math, Economics, Statistics or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in credit risk analytics, with primary proficiency in risk and regulatory modeling for banking and financial services, working with global banks and/or banking clients
- Experience of working in and/or leading independent model validation (SR 11-7/EBA) across credit risk, stress testing and capital planning models for US and/or European Banks
- Solid grasp of global regulations: SR 11-7, Basel III and IV, CCAR/DFAST ECB and TRIM guidelines etc. Increased focus on new regulatory programs such as IFRS 9, CECL & IRRBB
- Experience across model types - Scorecards, Rating Models, PD, LGD, EAD, Stress Testing, Loss Forecast, Provisioning and Capital Planning Models
- Proficiency in advanced modeling techniques, including but not limited to - Regression models (Linear, Logistic, GAM, etc.), Segmentation, (Cluster Analysis, CHAID/CART/Decision Trees, etc.), VAR modeling, Time Series Analysis, Markov TPM Models, Survival Models
- Experience of validating or developing Stress Testing, PPNR and IFRS 9/CECL models for large and mid-sized banks
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
- Software proficiency - Advanced SAS, MS Office, Python, R
- Experience in designing RFP/RFI/RFQ responses for new deals and solution development for proposals
- Consultative mindset and experience in client collaborating with good interpersonal skills
- Must be eloquent and confident to manage senior partner conversations
- Experience with application of machine learning techniques including XG Boost, GBM, Neural Network, SVM and Random Forest preferred
- Risk Model Validation and/or Model Development
- Experience across a spectrum of model types and modeling techniques
- Retail and Wholesale Credit Risk Analytics
- Outstanding project management skills to lead project implementation and ensure desired outcomes
- Prior team leadership skill and large team stabilizing experience
- Software proficiency - SAS, MS Office (R, Python experience preferred)
- Attention to detail and accuracy, very good Analytical Skills and outstanding aptitude for Problem Solving
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations including critical issues, status reports and resolving impediments. The person should have a technical capability to fix applications, implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
- Proven influencer and communicator with partners at all levels
- A go-getter- demeanour of making things happen. Customer expectations may remain at a high level many a time - yet contextual proposals and domain-led story-line are needed and make the real difference to customer pursuits. So a big plus will be the candidate's resourcefulness and ability to create / find newer ways of making things happen while demonstrating all the available knowledge resources optimally.
- Solid grasp of and experience with reporting packages
- Self-motivated individual to perform exploratory research and analysis and brings adequate domain expertise to the process/project.
- Ability to influence peers and leaders across the business, and encourage, champion and lead team members
What can we offer?
- Continuous growth through our internal learning platform
- Compensation and benefits at market level
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to crafting a multifaceted work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.