Genpact - Retail Analytics Role (7-11 yrs)
Specific Competencies (Essential) :
- Hands-on experience in Sales & marketing analytics such as Market Mix Modelling, Trade promo optimization, price elasticity, assortment analytics, campaign analytics
- Well developed business development/consultative selling skills
- Knowledge of business process solutions application for both analytics and finance and accounting sub-processes
Specific competences (Desirable) :
- Experience, familiarity with enterprise accounting applications (order entry, billing, deduction and settlement management, TPM/TPO).
- Exposure to advanced analytic methodologies used by CPG / Retail organizations like machine learning
- Ability to create products and solutions leveraging partners, products or acquisitions
- Ability to create offshore and onshore solutions for clients
- Ability to work through RFP/ RFQ process and develop winning solutions
- Ability to work through complex structure and ambiguity.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Genpact solution specialist for analytics, data and new initiative client needs.
- Booking and pipeline development achievement
- Continuous research on best practice within verticals and feedback to Genpact CPG, Analytics, NPS, and other teams for continuous improvement.
- Ability to apply Analytics to Business Strategy
- Ability to interact and build relations with senior management and key stakeholders:
- Ability to independently manage client relationships and build synergy between the Client and the delivery organization to ensure the delivery of tangible benefits to clients.
- Knowledge of Retail Industry and market dynamics.
- Strong facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills (internal & external)
- Hands on past experience with analytics, brand marketing, etc.
- Consultative solutions/commercial skills
- Business or technical degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.