Associate at Genpact
Views:2129 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Genpact - Manager/Senior Manager - Supply/Demand/Material Planning - CPG (10-14 yrs)
ANZ shift (1:30AM -9:30AM /3:30AM-12:30)
Function: Supply Chain
Planning the purchase of materials -
- Plan the purchase of materials weekly so that they are available in the correct quantity and time;
- Define the quantities to be ordered by executing MRP in SAP ECC;
- Keep master data updated, to obtain an accurate plan by optimizing the system, reducing manual labor and risk of failures;
- Send purchase orders to suppliers;
- Monitor delivery logistics and lead mitigation routes when there is a risk of rupture;
- Share the medium-term consumption forecast and monitor monthly capacity analysis of critical materials;
- Set the best service model (MTO/MTS) and establish the security stocks agreements;
- Lead collaborative agenda with suppliers: monitoring the level of service and elaboration of action plans for continuous improvement;
- Ensure inventory levels according to established policy;
- Develop material stock projections according to the need for consumption;
- Perform periodic revisions in the calculation of the stock;
- Identify greater impacts and opportunities to reduce inventory;
Control the Waste
- Balancing materials that will be discontinued, guaranteeing the smallest possible write-off in innovation projects;
- Manage slow movers to avoid salaries;
- Control blocked items and charge the solution for each occurrence;
- Prepare the write-off proposals for the items that will be discarded;
- Participate in the global project of improvement and standardization of MRP processes and support the execution of the mapped actions;
- Improve service level measurement of suppliers;
- Identify opportunities in the chain together with Procurement: Alternative suppliers, savings, reduction of complexity, reduction of lead time etc;
What are the minimum prior qualifications to be an applicant for this role:
- Experience with planning
- Knowledge in SAP-ECC
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced English (weekly calls with global time and frequent email exchange )
- Large analytical data capacity
- Agility in decision-making
- Resilience and determination to work in an environment of constant change and collection of various stakeholders
- Holistic view of the supply chain (from how the Supplier program your line up as the variation in demand impacts the production plan), identifying opportunities and anticipating problems
- Ability to negotiate and influence decisions
In this position candidate will manage inventory using an ERP system and provide analytical insights on Demand and Inventory management. Candidate needs to manage expectations of senior stakeholders on demand and inventory analytical reports.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Make presentations for leadership team and S&OP meeting.
- Review & Publish SAP BW Reports.
- Generate report that is used by Demand Planners for their ARM (Activity Review Meeting) and DRM (Demand Review Meeting) which compares Live forecast with the Latest cash up.
- Re-align category values and map product Sell-In & Sell-Out data.
- Inventory tracking summary by SKU, promo group and Big C.
- Inventory Analysis Over Stocked, ABC, Slow Moving, Obsolete etc.
- Samples & Free Goods tracking.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory.
- Inventory Reconciliation and manually intervene to adjust for variances or system errors.
- Manage Inventory Ageing, Best Before & Expiry dates, Slow Moving Inventory, Obsolete Inventory.
- Manage Write-offs for Obsoletes, Expired and Claims