Senior Consultant at Genpact
Views:191 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Genpact - Manager - Operational Risk - Governance & Controls (4-8 yrs)
Genpact - Manager - Operational Risk - Governance & Controls
About Organization :
1. We are an risk & advisory services firm and serve global customers in the risk advisory space.
2. 700+ risk specialists with teams spread across India, US, Europe with about 80% of the team being in India across Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata.
3. We Serves large global clients including several of the fortune 500 companies & we have about 70+ global customers and a large number of Fortune 500 clients.
4. Our Industry focus is around Consumer Goods, Retail, Life-sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Services. Two big verticals CGRLSH and HMS.
5. Our Services delivered include Internal Controls, Audits and Compliance work like risk advisory, audits, analytics, controls testing, third party risk monitoring, anti-corruption monitoring, vendor recovery audits, IT Risk, cyber security and so forth.
6. By joining us you can have fantastic global exposure, great professional opportunities, intense learning, expanding your horizon - you can become a globally relevant professional...as you get to work in newest digital and analytics leveraged solutions in the risk advisory space and depending on the intensity of your spark and are able to support new solution development as well. You could even get to interact and work closely with senior global leaders in this profession in Fortune 500 companies, even onsite in several cases and get to trot the globe.
Project: - Control Framework team :
- Play a key role in driving operational risk management activities (Governance & Control, control testing, risk reporting, incident reporting, incident management, indicator monitoring, etc).
- Business Analysis & Requirements, Development and QA of high priority issues identified in Regulatory reporting remit.
- Implement and improve controls and metrics required to detect and prevent issues to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of these reports.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Work with stakeholders across the product lines in order to deliver detailed control requirements in line with the Control Framework for the firm
- Be point person for collation of requirements and subsequent sharing and obtaining of sign offs.
- Work with stakeholders and technology to define and implement controls across front to back of the transaction reporting cycle.
- Working with technology partners to define the functional and technical design to support business processing requirements across transaction reporting technology and upstream business technology.
- Collaborate with Management to ensure common standards and best practice are implemented within the European region and globally.
- Work with the Project lead to ensure delivery throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Track and communicate project status to wider team and management
- Collaborate with the Project team on test plan development, design test strategy and manage the UAT process
- Develop an effective network of stakeholders to facilitate easy integration of changes quickly
Skills required (essential) :
- Good understanding of Governance & Controls.
- FS industry experience must
- Control Framework implementation for any transaction reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Previous experience of working in Agile environment
- Detail oriented and ability to adhere to strict timelines
- Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-Word, JIRA
Job Location : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.