Manager HR at Genpact Headstrong Capital Markets
Views:96 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Genpact - Lead Consultant - Application Development & Maintenance/Java (9-13 yrs)
Role: Lead Consultant, Application Development & Maintenance/Java Dev
Job Type: Perm
- In this role, you will be responsible for development & maintenance of applications written in Core Java (1.7 above) and Spring framework. You will function as a team member for Equity Swaps team and Liaise with senior team members and clients to precisely specify the functionality that will be developed.
- You will work with Equity Swaps team to develop a scalable, performant, reliable and event based system.
- Your role will be as a team member who can work with minimum supervision in Agile environment. You will be expected to communicate with senior stakeholders and be able to coordinate effectively with global teams.
- You will be expected to conceptualize the solution capable of handling large volumes of data from trading and other systems using collections and multi-threading concepts and with strong experience in PL/SQL, RDBMS along with hands-on Unix or any other scripting language (like Bash, Perl, Python).
- Liaise with senior team members and clients to precisely specify the functionality that will be developed
- Develop functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function that is developed.
- Work with team members and our partners to ensure that all functionality is fully UAT tested before being released to Production.
- Improve the quality of our system and codebase via best practices including code reviews and refactoring where necessary.
- Work as per the defined change management process to deploy the functionality/fix in production
- B-Tech/ B.E. / Masters / or equal from a reputed university
- Robust analytics experience
Preferred qualifications - Experience in cost Model creation and management