Genpact - Incentive Compensation Analyst - Sales Vertical (3-8 yrs)
Process Incentive Compensation Operational tasks at Off-shore providing support to US businesses; including management of deliverables, quality control process, customer satisfaction, issue resolution, work-flow process, people management and partnership with business leads and local support functions
- Manage IC deliverables for US business; ensuring adherence to timelines and quality objectives
- Provide guidance for -
- Efficient and high-quality functional inputs
- Promote synergy and best practice sharing among resources
- Drive collaboration with Organizations in managing high standards of communication
- Delivering best in class services
- Guidance in methodologies, processes and SOPs
- Enable creation and enhancement of deliverables
Incentive Compensation (IC), Sales Reports, Activity Reports
- Periodic IC and sales reports based on KPIs e.g. MS, growth, units, value, attainment, metrics, YTD, contribution etc.
- Ad-hoc IC and sales analysis report
- Target setting validation
- Target vs. achievement calculation
- Incentive and payout calculation
- Call coverage, call average, call trend, coaching days, vacancy rate, productive frequency
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Data Reconciliation
- Partner with SPOC to pilot additional projects and actively support in transition to offshore team.
- Establish, vigorously monitor and report KPIs & take proactive action to continuously strive for improvements.
- Work towards build-up of functional capabilities to expedite transition of value added projects from Business to CoE
- Drive standardization of reports across markets within SFE, IC team
- Identify and resolve operational issues, clearly articulate potential recommendations/solutions to managers/partners; manage number of escalations.
- Be proactive in planning; anticipate change and act in accordance; drive meticulous implementation of team goals and metrics.
- Work with other teams at CoE to leverage the cross-functional synergies
- Ensure exemplary communication with all stakeholders including internal and global customers through regular local and global updates with focus on accomplishments, KPIs, best practices, staffing changes, key events, etc.
- Groom talent and mentor associates for higher responsibilities.
- Provide input into performance appraisal of team members and manage the training needs of the group.
- Provide input into the budget process and ensure ongoing detailed cost reporting in line with the policies / requirements.
- Should have prior experience in any incentive compensation tool (IBM varicent, Xactly, Callidus, Optymyze, Aurochs)
- Business reporting capabilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excel(Advanced)/VBA(Basic) are added advantage
- Intermediate years in incentive compensation with a leading pharma company/service provider
- Familiar with US Pharma commercial operations
- Familiar with Incentive Compensation offerings like - goal setting, payout design, contest management
- Past work reflects a track record of operational excellence in SFE field
- Understanding complexity of working in an off-shore and on-shore environment with 2+ years of international exposure
- Familiarity with process set-up, quality KPIs and operational issues / management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.