Manager at Genpact
Views:4116 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Genpact - Director - Master Data Management Service Line (10-15 yrs)
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies- ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting candidates for the role: Director MDM Service Line
Responsibilities/Desired Background /Qualifications :
- Genpact is seeking a Director to join its Master Data Management Practice. This Practice was established as a distinct capability to provide value-added Master Data Management Advisory services as a MDM Advisory services for Genpacts external clients
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and bring both the practical experience of implementing solutions in Master Data Management & Data Governance and the flair for developing new ideas. The placed candidate will aligned as a MDM Subject Matter Expert (SME) and will support the creation of knowledge assets/IP, acquiring new clients thru pre-sales activities and delivery of consulting projects
- Strong Knowledge across data domains such as Finish Goods, Material, Vendor, Customer and Finance within Consumer Goods or Life Sciences industry
- Primary Industry knowledge in Consumer Goods or Life Sciences (ideally a global CPG company)
- Knowledge across multiple data domains such as Material/Finish Products, Vendor, Customer and Finance
- Strong Pre-Sales and Solutioning experience. Ability to lead and respond to client RFPs and creating proposals to meet client requirements
- Exposure to MDM best practices
- Experience in MDM process improvement, digital solutions (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning) and technology implementations such as SAP MDG, SAP S4 Hana
- Ability to link master data issues/challenges to business processes, problems and analytics
- Proven capability to collaborate, conduct, and lead sessions with Business and IT resources
- Experience in leading and delivering complex MDM strategy assessments & implementation roadmap
- Experience in designing operating model for Master Data Management
- Strong understanding of standards and processes in ERP such as SAP
- Develop point of views, thought leadership content so as to establish Genpact as a leader in MDM
- Bachelor's degree required / Master's or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience in MDM consulting, Pre-Sales and Solutioning. Experince and Knowledge across multiple data domains such as Material/Finish Products, Vendor, Customer and Finance Master Data (charts of accounts, cost centers, legal entities etc.)
- Past experience of having independently lead and executed the large RFPs and Proposals, high- impacts MDM consulting projects or solutions. Have delivered complex MDM strategy assessments, implementation roadmaps
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with consulting and pre-sales experience
- Brings in clear understanding on how Master Data can impact various business processes of any company i.e. Linkage of Master Data to various Business Processes
- Creative thinking / innovative mind set
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business issues across multiple sectors
- Familiarity in lean management and six sigma methodology desired but not required
- Education and training related to business processes improvement and its desired business outcomes
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.