Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:2313 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Genpact - Data Scientist - Supply Chain Analytics (7-12 yrs)
Function: Supply Chain Analytics (Practice)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Data Scientist - Supply Chain
- As a Data Scientist you need to get involved in handling data, creating optimizing and forecasting models for creating Proof Of Concepts across industries and validating various point of views
- You will need to work on various technologies, tools, platforms based on client IT landscape to solve the business problems around Supply Chain (Demand planning, Supply Planning, Logistics, Sourcing strategies, etc.)
- You will need to handle all process of Data Science including data handling, exploration, forecasting, optimizing and reporting. Need to have a thorough understanding /hands on experience of multiple tools for the mentioned process and need to make recommendation basis the task at hand.
- You need to play a role of a liaison between SMEs and Technology teams like Analytics/ Digital to develop / formalize tools, POCs
- Experience in areas such as Forecasting, Classification and advanced statistical and AI/ML modelling using various approaches is required.
- Adapts quickly to computer applications & systems and is proficient in Analytical software like R, Python as well as MS Office Suite of products
- Strong Process Development, Improvement and Implementation experience
- Strong Communication in English- both oral and written skills. Ability to communicate efficiency with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and independent personality with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels
- Strong understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception-based management capability.
- The ability to lead and develop a team with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
- Sound understanding of Supply chain Planning
- Graduate in Operations, Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Business or related field with understanding of applications related to Data, Statistical modelling and Visualization required.
- Supply Chain related experience in Supply & Demand Planning, preferably in CPG/Consumer Electronics/Hitech/Manufacturing/Retail company.
- Relevant experience (Hands-on) in working with tools like Python, R, Power BI, Tableau, Excel, Qlikview, SQL suite, MS Office Suite etc.
- Experience with Supply Chain Management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting
- Deep understanding / appreciation of supply chain trends, industry issues, digital / technology growth areas
- Experience on multiple forecasting techniques like regression, ARIMA, xgboost, ANN, Simple & Na- ve Forecasting methods, Clustering, Random Forest, Decision Trees (CART) and ensemble techniques
- Strong client management skills to build trust-based relationships (handling structured and unstructured conversations, ability to understand client's cultural nuances and flexing Genpact content accordingly, manoeuvre between setting realistic client expectations - better than competition - within internal Genpact constraints)
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting relationships and global environment, with strong enough communication skills to influence multiple internal stakeholders