Genpact - Data Science Role - Python (6-12 yrs)
Our 90,000+ curious and courageous employees drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our hundreds of Global Fortune 500 clients.
Our start-up spirit, coupled with our award-winning decades of solutions and end-to-end process and domain expertise, let us connect every dot, reimagine every process, and go deep to reinvent the world's biggest brands- ways of working.
If you- re a rule-breaker and risk-taker who sees the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it, we could be a perfect match.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Data Scientist, Analytics
- The Data Scientist will define, develop and deploy Machine Learning/Statistical and mathematical Models and quantitative analyses from data provided, which will be delivered from within Data Lakes, Cloud and other sources. S/he will be part of multi-disciplinary squads formed around business initiatives. The candidate will be expected to successfully prioritize and manage multiple analytical projects and ad-hoc requests to support business initiatives, including:
- Supporting end-to-end statistical analysis, project management, and delivery; interfacing between various business and technical teams to compile requirements and design solutions
- Perform complex data mining activities for advanced analysis of data, including but not limited to Segmentation, optimization and forecasting
- Involved in quantitative/statistical modeling for consumer and commercial lending portfolios
- Design, develop and implement analytical solutions to support business directives
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help generate insights for business success based on hypotheses provided
- Masters- degree in a quantitative discipline, with 5+ years- experience in quantitative data analytics and modeling
- Experience in design of Statistical models using regression (linear/logistic/GAM), optimization, time series, survival modeling techniques
- Experience in application of AI, ML, Deep Learning techniques (Neural Networks, RNN, CNN, LSTM, Decision Tree, Random Forest, SVM, Naive Bayes etc.) to solve business problems in the financial services area
- Proficient in R, Python and Spark for data mining and model development
- Knowledge of database systems and experience in managing large datasets
- Agile development and delivery
- Proactive in approach
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage & prioritize high quality deliverables
- Must have right attitude and level of flexibility
- Strong team player
- Able to work within tight deadlines, multi-task and deliver on commitments
- Should have strong consulting mindset to engage with Global senior stakeholders
- Model Development experience in banking and capital markets domain
- Prior experience in data science delivery roles
- Hands-on experience in SAS
- Proficiency in advanced Excel macros/VBA
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.