Genpact - Data Modeler - SQL Modelling - BFSI Domain (3-10 yrs)
Genpact - Data Modeler - SQL Modelling - BFSI
- With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Works independently with less supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess knowledge and skills to efficiently deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Solid understanding in SQL databases and data modelling to craft and build simple data models.
- ETL experience to map data from raw source to target data models in the accurate structure.
- Capital Markets domain and Investment Banking Product experience is mandatory.
- Any additional courses completed related to the domain will be an added advantage.
- Flexibility to work in shifts as per Regional requirements.
- Establish process rigor and should be a transformation evangelist.
- Keep abreast with industry trends and tap into expertise to influence the adoption of new technologies in the data management space.
- Accurately perceive, understand, and seek problems for better delivery.
Required Qualifications :
- Primary Skills: BA, capital markets, SQL
- 5-8 years of overall work experience
- Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / M.Tech / MS / MBA) from Tier I Outstanding institutes.
Mandatory Skill Set :
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Capital Markets (derivatives, Fixed Income and cash products)
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Data Modelling
- Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Genpact is committed to creating a multifaceted work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.