Associate at Genpact
Views:1129 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Genpact - Costing Analyst (1-8 yrs)
In this position Partnering with finance Team is an important part of this role, given the focus on Gross Margin delivery. BU Finance partner with the BU leaderships teams in all key decision making e.g. Pricing, Business Case building, NPDs etc. They need timely and accurate costing information to be able to influence those decisions. Costing Analyst will be the first point of contact to investigate any cost variances vs the trends.
Key Accountabilities :
- Prepare the category forecast in agreed format by taking inputs from different departments; Lead the forecast by category and run sense checks before formal review with BU finance Teams
- Provide key highlights on cost movement vs previous FC on KMU (Key Material), FX rates etc. Actualize the latest month end in the central file and analysis the results by category
- Participate in Quality of Results Review (QOR) meeting and provide highlights on key SCC movements including variance vs the FC, One-offs costs, FX impact etc.
- Note down actions which require further investigations / correction and as a result of review and close the queries within 5 working days post QOR
- Provide product cost estimates for new product development; Ensure NPDs are part of material cost forecast. Own the Cost review meeting and take the actions on agreed timelines, but not later than forecast lock
- Preparation of SU Reconciliation. Review of PPV Analysis, BOM Check, Waste Analysis provided by OC Hub.
- Responsible for monthly material ledger close and review of ML results. Liaise with OC Hub and GCOPA team to close SU results.
- Complete BIC benchmarking exercises on TPs of key imported materials by collaborating closely with regional SC teams, analyzing cost drivers in external markets and identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Responsible for monthly inputs for regional Business Waste reporting. Review of all write off proposals
- Understanding of costing Process in FMCG / Equipment
- Plant Finance and Supply chain Finance understanding
- Costing at SKU and its linkage to bill of material (BOM) level
- Rolling forecast skills and complete Costing / Factory / Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Finance and eye for business
- End to End of Costing / Factory / Cost of Good Sold (COGS) & Bought in cost
- Insight generation related to material mix and understanding Category viewpoint, P&L impact analysis
Partner Management or Others
- Category Understanding in FMCG, Risk & Opportunities derivations
- Consultative skills to present granular to summarized view to BU partners
- Storytelling using Dashboards, Co-ordinating with internal partners
Qualifications we seek in you:
- Accounting/Finance degree is crucial, with achieved or working towards CPA/CA (or equivalent) qualification
- Cost Accountant (Inter - Final) or Graduate with good experience
- Good FP&A background
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Good accounting knowledge in both Management Reporting & Financial Reporting
- Finance and business sen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.