Genpact - Commercial Analytics Role - Life Sciences Sector - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-24 yrs)
- Knowledge of life sciences Industry and market dynamics
- Analytical Skills - Researching and analysing the right data to make product decisions with profit and feasibility in mind
- Strategic thinking by posing the right questions to understand the requirements
- Developing value propositions and product strategy
- Conceptualize offerings / solutions in all towers of Commercial Analytics by using latest digital technologies / AI / ML.
- Creating and managing budgets
- Agile and responding to changing demands, Consultative selling skills and Story-telling ability
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management
- Good project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitative Leadership skills - Influencing skills, mentoring and coaching - to be able to drive change in the organisation
- The incumbent should be a very - hands-on- person with a positive attitude.
- Ability to create a logical end to end view of solutions / offering.
- Awareness of latest digital technologies / trends.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning to embed in solutions / offerings.
- Strong facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills (internal & external)
Focus of the Function:
There are 5 areas that this role will focus on in order of importance:
1. Create and manage solution/offering requirements for multiple analytic offerings including machine learning interventions across all Commercial towers for all prioritized industries. Create differentiated go-to market value proposition of these offerings.
2. Shape each offering, working closely with the respective horizontal practice team to manage each offering
3. Build multi-year offering roadmap, being responsible for defining release cycles and tracking to them
4. Create and liaison with partner organizations and other Genpact teams to shape the offerings and increase speed to market as needed.
5. Commercialize the offerings by partnering with solution architects/ client partners teams.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the solution design for all industry verticals
- Lead strategic initiatives globally.
- Work with internal teams to build the solution proposal
- Front end along with BD/Sales and contribute to deal conversion
- Be aware of market trends/changes/competitive landscape
- Able to work independently in a cross cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Deal with CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
- Prior experience or exposure in the Pharma/ Healthcare industry
- Post Graduate/ MBA for premier School.
- 12-18 yrs of work experience.
- At least 8-10 years in the area of commercial analytics
- Experience of working in a consulting firm - Large or a specialized boutique firm
- Consultative selling experience desired
- Understanding of US healthcare and pharma market
- Global mindset and exposure
Required and Preferred Skills:
Specific Competencies :
- Strategic thinker - proven ability to think outside the box and big picture
- Project Management/Attention to Detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects in a detailed manner
- Organization skills are critically important - particularly for US LSAs with significant time zone challenges
- Must be someone who has willingness and demonstrated ability to get into the details and not manage too high level
- Significant low level checking required (grammatical editing, checking components of solution/inputs)
- Ability to independently manage client relationships and build synergy between the Client and the delivery organization to ensure delivery of tangible benefits to clients
- Should have worked on projects related to some of the top brands in the US market OR working on some of the promising therapies slated to be launched in the next 2 years.
Consulting Background : Given the focus on business advisory services, the individual should be able lead some of the F&A consulting type engagements.
- Sales experience - demonstrated ability to sell/convey value in a compelling manner to win new relationships/opportunities
- Strong communication skills - communicating value/adapting communication to front line managers
- Experience leading sales proposals/cycles (RFIs, RFPs, Orals, Due Diligence, Contracting)