Genpact - Collections Analytics - US Visa (2-7 yrs)
We are hiring for the Analytics Division in the US.
This is mandatory for you to apply only if you already have a WORK VISA for the US or if you are a US CITIZEN. If you are NOT eligible then do not apply for the job.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES DESCRIPTION:
- Drive collection initiatives aimed at reducing loss, collection cost and minimizing exposure to risk, across all due buckets
- Knowledge and experience in applying data to solve business problems through quantitative analysis. Experience with predictive modeling, optimization and similar data-driven business solutions
- Design Loss Forecasting Models to predict impact on Delinquency and Losses
- Design portfolio segmentation using quantitative as well as qualitative objective function
- Optimize Collections Treatments channels across due Buckets for high Collections efficiency and with minimal cost.
- Analyze existing collections programs to identify areas of opportunity and make recommendations or propose solutions as appropriate
- Design & roll out dashboards to track model/strategy/policy performance.
- 3+ years of experience in Credit Risk / Collections Analysis with a desire to participate in consultative engagements
- Good working knowledge of Databases systems, SQL, SAS, Excel and VBA
- Facilitation skills/ Excellent communication and presentation skills – ability to interact with all levels of management, strong presentation skills with clear and concise communication
- Ability to design analytical solutions for complex business problems
- Experience in handling large data sets and reporting systems
Masters in Quantitative Techniques (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Operations Research) with 3+ years’ experience in Credit Risk / Collections Analysis with a desire to participate in consultative engagements
Earlier work experience should include:
- Development of forecasting models
- Development of segmentations trees using EM
- Development of predictive models.
NOTE: If you do not have an active work VISA of the US please do not apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.