Genpact - AVP - OTC Transformation (10-20 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, OTC
- Global Order to Cash Operations Lead
- Work closely with Transformation team to lead global transformation
- Engage with client stakeholders (CXO-2 level)
- Own operations across Order management, master data, collections, cash application, management reporting
- Responsible for creating an environment and culture that fosters process improvement, high performance teams, employee growth, extraordinary customer service, and market-driven competitiveness in Billing
- Responsible for establishing productivity and quality performance measurements, monitoring performance against established goals, and coaching employees on improvements in execution
- Owns all Billing policies, controls, processes and procedures.
- Enforces all policies, controls, process and procedures for Billing.
- Ability to communicate technical problems to the appropriate IT staff for system functionality issues and resolution.
- Ensure all documentation is SOX compliant, up-to-date, accurate and easy to understand.
- Perform and monitor Month End process for each location as well as generate and book Circulation Revenue to JDE
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries, especially with other SSC departments.
- Hire, train, and motivate the Billing team.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Rich domain experience on end to end Order Management to Cash management (Collections +applications)
- Ability to handle big teams & create a culture of driving excellence ( across geographies)
- Good Communication skills
- Critical and analytical decision-making skills
- Expected to take initiative to refine procedures, notify senior management of potential issues, use tact, be discreet and diplomatic in servicing the client