TA Team at Genpact
Views:1467 Applications:453 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Genpact - Associate - Financial Risk Management - Treasury/Liquidity Audit (1-8 yrs)
Position : Associate - Financial Risk Management
Location : Mumbai
Payroll of Genpact ERC
Client : One of the largest Investment Bank.
Skills : Liquidity Audit, Treasury Audit, Market Risk, Credit Risk.
Job Description :
Client is seeking a Risk audit professional for its Asia based audit team covering Risk and Treasury for Asia. The person in the role will assist the Internal Audit Department's Risk audit team in performing risk assessment, monitoring and planning; executing audits; communicating to senior management and the Board Audit Committee those areas requiring control enhancements; and providing recommendations for improvements.
The person in the role will be required to provide risk expertise, with a focus on market, credit, liquidity, or operational risk. Audited functions cover all aspects of the Firm's Risk as well as Treasury processes in Asia, including but not limited to:
- Adequacy of, and adherence to, Risk/ Treasury policies and procedures;
- Accuracy of internal models;
- Quality of market, credit, operational and liquidity risk data;
- On-going monitoring of risk exposures, regulatory calculations; and
- Effectiveness of the control environment supporting other aspects of the Institutional Securities business.
Based in Mumbai and reporting to the Asia Pacific Risk Audit Coverage Director, this role is responsible for performing risk assessments and assisting in planning, executing and reporting on integrated financial and technology audits with involvement in the following areas:
- Perform ongoing risk assessment, monitoring and planning through interacting with our key stakeholders.
- Plan and perform Risk and Treasury audits across Asia.
- Communicate effectively with management and staff at all levels, both locally and overseas.
- Co-ordinate with auditors within the team and around the globe on multi-region audits to ensure timely and effective completion.
- Discuss and finalize audit findings with auditees.
- Draft concise audit issues and reports.
- Verify the closure of audit issues and actions.
- Be consistent in applying strong internal audit methodology standards.
Qualifications and Skills Required :
- University degree in a quantitative subject (e.g. Mathematics, Physics or Engineering) or business discipline (e.g. Finance, Treasury or Accounting).
- Higher quantitative degree or professional qualifications (e.g. FRM, CFA, CPA/ CA) will be an advantage.
- Understanding of Risk Management and Treasury processes, gained either as a risk practitioner in a major bank or financial institution, or as an internal or external auditor of a major bank or financial institution.
- Excellent communication skill in English is essential.
- Have a good understanding of capital markets, sales and trading processes and internal controls.
- Understanding of the regulatory landscape across Asia impacting the Risk Management function.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A team player with ability to work independently.
- Thorough in work, attention to detail and uncompromised in quality.
- Most importantly - integrity, self-motivated, eager to learn, courage to withstand push-back and a good sense of professional skepticism.