Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:743 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Virtual Sales (7-15 yrs)
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Global Virtual Sales.
Minimum qualifications :
- MBA or advanced degree in related field
- Relevant experience in selling with focus on applicable domain
- Proven ability to work in a virtual sales environment and a high level of proficiency in using virtual selling tools (phone, video, web, social media) to build relationships and generate a healthy sales pipeline
- Ability to think above and beyond to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business growth.
- Track record of driving $10M+ in total contract value on an annual basis
- Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma
Desired Skills :
- Global experience/mindset
- Selling business process outsourcing services, or minimally, business process consulting
- Strong track record of independently handling client engagements E2E in virtual environment
- Experience in closing outsourcing engagements end to end
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence C level clients
- Knowledge of Pricing, commercial contracting
- Sound financial & commercial business understanding
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization (including senior leaders in a variety of functions)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.