Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:715 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Solution Architect - F&A Domain (10-17 yrs)
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Solution Architect - F&A Domain
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President - Lead Solution Architect :
This role is a combination of excellent Solutioning mindset, the good commercial sense in structuring deals, and excellent customer facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems, articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc
- To bring industry knowledge, world-class capabilities, innovation, and cutting-edge technology to our clients along the F&A spectrum to help them raise their performance to new heights.
- Own the solution design for F&A across all industry verticals
- Lead cross-vendor discussions to discuss and design the final product.
- Work with internal teams to build the solution proposal
- Front end along with BD/Sales and contribute to deal conversion
- Be aware of market trends/changes/competitive landscape
- Able to work independently in a cross-cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Deal with CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
- Experience in working in a fast-paced & tight timeline environment
- Experience of working in BPO
- Understands F&A
- Excellent CAP, networking & presentation skills
- Multi-Stakeholder handling skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.