Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:3129 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Security Management (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President, Security Management
Function : Technology
Location : Gurgaon, India
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Security Management
In this role, you will be responsible for the architecture, design and building Next Generation security solutions for Genpact.
- You will work with Genpact Infosec team, IT Build unit, IT functional leaders, external partners and core security OEMs
- To enhances security EA competence by delivery of key emerging Enterprise security solutions; Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirement
- Plan security systems by evaluating security technologies for End user security, network related security, public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software while adhering to industry standards.
- Evaluate emerging security technologies against business and IT strategic needs and be the change catalyst
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy. Be up to date in the world of information security and related trends
- End to end hands-on to carry out complex POC, Pilot, Limited production rollout assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Identify strategic initiatives that align with the Council on Cybersecurity's Critical Security Controls
- Work with other SMEs and technical support teams in the pursuit of technically excellent solutions.
- Produce technically excellent solutions architecture that is aligned to business needs and direction.
Minimum qualifications :
- Master's Degree in technology
- Minimum 5 years operational security experience, including time in architect role
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with technical security teams supporting vulnerability, engineering, risk or threat management
- Strong work ethic, demonstrated self-starter, ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment, with excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Certification - the appropriate level of Professional status, which includes at least one, but preferably more: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCNP ), CCIE
- CISCO /Palo Alto - Firewalls/gateways understanding
Preferred qualifications :
- Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies:
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCNP/CCIE
- Understand industry leading cyber security technologies specifically to BPO
- Knowledge of protocols including BGP, EIGRP, tunneling protocols including IPSEC, GRE, etc.
- Knowledge of endpoint EDR/ATP, SSL visibility probably
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.