Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:1332 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Record To Report - Subject Matter Expert (9-20 yrs)
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Record To Report - Subject Matter Expert (ERP Implementation & Digital Transformation)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule - breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Record to Report with expertise in ERP Implementation, new age technologies and Digital Transformation.
- This position offers a high level of visibility with Senior Client Finance Stakeholders and requires good communication skills and the ability to adapt to different client situations/scenarios and provide quick solutions. Requires a passionate individual who can gain a big picture view of a company's finance and accounting operations, and make contributions in the areas of Accounting and Reporting by providing standard process improvements in these areas.
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts, processes and key controls, policies, reporting and budgeting principles. Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle/Cloud ERPs, Preferably SAP- S/4/ HANA/Oracle Cloud/Workday. Preferably someone with a knowledge of using new age technologies like robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and drive transformation projects using design thinking methods.
- Record To Report including Accounting and Reporting and is an important service line within the Finance and Accounting (F&A) practice at Genpact. It gives to a significant part of Genpact's growth and is a priority for the Company. We need strong subject matter specialists to improve our current R2R capabilities and develop new capabilities relevant to our client requirements to drive growth and develop our Intellectual Property (IP).
- Help build a strong R2R function that provides current and prospective clients with leading industry standard methodologies in R2R, solutions to improve their Accounting and Reporting functions, crafting collateral/IP to continue as a leader among service providers, and actively drive winning new deals.
- Lead R2R discussions with clients as a subject matter specialist.
- Participate in proposals, transformation projects, solutions and other projects.
- Work across businesses and drive margin improvement initiatives - identify easy opportunities, assimilate standard methodologies and help speed up implementation of the same in accounts.
- Develop and drive standard methodologies' framework, case studies, benchmarking for R2R processes, collaterals to become a leading provider of R2R service for clients.
- Subject Matter Specialist will own the designing of effective end to end Record to
- Report framework to improve metrics and cost efficiency of R2R processes.
- Crafting diagnostic and benchmarking tools to assess gaps.
- Actively engage with CEO, CFO, Global controller to identify customer problems, perform diagnostics and commercialize the product offering.
- Engage and execute on engagements with Fortune 500 organizations around crafting outstanding R2R process.
- Design common operational framework to enable stability, consistency and efficiency of 100+ R2R processes at Genpact
- Providing direction and coaching to the Practice team for delivery of the goals
- Assist in implementation of practices in different accounts.
- Ensuring process compliance with various tools like CMP, FMEA etc.
Minimum qualifications :
- CA with RTR domain.
- Recent experience applying digital solutions to streamline accounting processes and related reporting.
- Experience in at least 2 companies (Consumer Product / Manufacturing / Pharmaceuticals / Automotive) + Consulting exp. a plus.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in setting up, re-engineering or designing a shared service for R2R desired set up.
- Hands on experience in identifying and implementing tools and technologies for improving R2R process effectiveness desired.
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment very collaboratively.
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking/innovative mind-set.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.