Assistant Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:427 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Lead Solution Architect - F&A Domain (12-22 yrs)
AVP, Lead Solution Architect F&A
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, LSA
- This role is a combination of excellent Solutioning approach, good commercial sense in structuring deals, and excellent customer facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems, articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc.). The role involves estimation and negotiation with business and to own an initiative from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the delivery organization.
- This role directly adds to growth, and we need someone who can interact at CXO level to help convert potential clients along with our BD/Sales teams
Are you the one we're looking for?
- To bring industry knowledge, outstanding capabilities, innovation and ground breaking technology to our clients along the F&A spectrum to help them raise their performance to new heights.
- Own the solution design for F&A across all industry verticals
- Lead cross vendor discussions to discuss and craft the final product.
- Work with internal teams to make the solution proposal.
- Front end along with BD/Sales and beware of market trends/changes/digital landscape.
- Able to work independently in a cross-cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Take care of CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
- Lead a deal from assignment to closure and work with assigned sales staff to build the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes
Minimum qualifications :
- Excellent communication - verbal and written
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Exposure to finance and accounting domain with meaningful experience
Preferred qualifications :
- F& A background/domain is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.