Principal Consultant at Genpact
Views:320 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - IT Internal Audit (12-20 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of AVP - IT Internal Audit
The leader in this role will be expected to lead Audits and projects dealing with IT SOX Controls, Cyber Security and Data Privacy Audits . The leader will partner with several senior and diverse stakeholders to improve IT, Cyber-Security
and Data Privacy governance within Genpact.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Have an innovative mindset and look to constantly improve audit procedures and look to identify emerging areas of risk and suggest new areas of audit Globally.
- Develop and promote use of Analytics, RPA, and other emerging technologies in IT audits.
- A degree in Computer Science/IT (BE/B-Tech/MCA) or strong accounting designations such as CA/CPA/CIA along with Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) certification Other relevant certifications in Cyber Security and Data Privacy are preferred (e. g. CISSP, CIPP/E,ISO27001 LA, CEH, CCAK etc.)
- Experience in IT General Controls and Application controls audits of Oracle Products, Workday and Bespoke applications, their operating systems, and databases
- Expert knowledge in auditing infrastructure security around cloud as well as on-prem Infrastructure (Compute as well Network Infrastructure)
- Expertise in ITIL Processes, ISO 27001 (Infosec Management), ISO 22301 (BCP/DR)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.