Management Trainee at Genpact India
Views:300 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Information Protection (10-18 yrs)
In this role, you will provide leadership and direction in overseeing the implementation and maintenance for Information Protection program.
You will work with sales to develop a winning strategy, develop it with the service line, then present for internal approval and customer acceptance.
- Responsible for enterprise data loss prevention, data discovery, data governance and efforts, including a comprehensive, global strategy, roadmap, and implementation of the roadmap for the program
- Lead the implementation and sustenance of all security-related measures that include data security risk and impact assessments and securing sensitive data.
- Conduct assessments of internal and external applications, data sources to suggest the security controls for entire information lifecycle
- Identify trends in Information protection, security or privacy regulatory requirements for the necessary changes in the program
- Implement data security controls and governance mechanisms for collaboration and communication platforms like O365 etc.
- Manage the operation of critical information protection technologies like DLP, CASB, DRM etc. for data in motion, data at rest and data in use.
- Develop and manage metrics and reporting on the effectiveness of the program which includes reports to Leadership
- Interface and partner with other internal and external stakeholders to drive the implementation of the data security controls
- Partner with Data Privacy and Protection Office to enable them to utilize information protection technologies for meeting privacy requirements.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Extensive information security experience, with a very strong technical background and significant information protection experience
- Security certification like CISSP, CCSP, CISA or equivalent a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.