Recruitment Team at Genpact
Views:1217 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Finance Operations (9-15 yrs)
Role Description :
- In this role, you will be responsible and accountable for end to end operations and for seamless delivery of operation for an entire region. You will function as a SPOC and Service Delivery Leader and liaise with multiple stake holders to ensure Operations are run as per client's key objective and strategy.
- You will work with client to ensure all controls and local statutes are met as per agreed contractual agreement.
- Your role will function as a Service Delivery Lead of an entire region managing multiple towers of finance and accounting domain like AP, AR, GL, Payroll etc and bring value through disciplined delivery and management skills.
- Be the primary point of contact for key management stake holders from client organization. Take and own decisions to meet organization's goals and client's strategies.
- Own the financials to meet internal objectives.
- Constantly work with multiple stakeholders to bring efficiencies and standardization's across the region and beyond.
- Own and deal with customer escalations, ensure remediation and constantly work for extreme and ultimate client satisfaction.
- Be a thought leader, mentor and motivate the team to meet their career objectives.
- Span- 100+FTE, (should have handled a team of 100+ ppl)