Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:7777 Applications:818 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Accounts Payable Operations - Procure To Pay Process (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - AP Operations
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies- ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do- on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President - AP
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Flawless execution on Operational deliverables through a robust operational and controls/compliance framework
- Drive lean/six sigma, best practices framework, case studies, benchmarking for making processes more efficient and effective
- Actively engage with customers to understand and address customer pain points
- Provide direction and coaching to the operations team for delivery of goals, promote a learning culture and build a strong team
- Align to customer goals and deliver on commitments consistently
- Ability to foresee risks, be proactive and predictive while developing mitigation plans
- Ability to build impactful customer relationship; enhance Net Promoter Score
Knowledge, Experience, Education :
- Post Graduate in Commerce or CMA / CA (Semi Qualified) with F&A domain experience.
- Experience of leading / managing Global PTP Operations from a third party BPO perspective
- Experience in leading large teams
- Transitions and Transformation experience
- Knowledge / Experience of Digital tools / Technology applicable for E2E PTP processes
Specific competences (Essential) :
- Experience of driving enterprise level transformation agenda / projects for PTP
- Knowledge / Experience of Digital tools / technology prevalent in the market relating to PTP
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.