Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:3530 Applications:686 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Genpact - Assistant Manager - Networking Modeling & Optimization (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Networking Modeling and Optimization ( Llamasoft Modeler)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager - Networking Modeling and Optimization ( Llamasoft Modeler)
1. Responsibilities will include the management and execution of strategic network optimization studies for domestic and international supply chain networks. These studies include: distribution network consolidation/expansion, manufacturing optimization, transportation policy optimization, Inventory Optimization, service level optimization etc. (Required)
2. Develop supply chain network models using Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru to perform Network Optimization and Simulation. Determine optimal site locations and inventory levels for facilities, determine ideal transportation lanes, and identify appropriate mix of transportation and contracting strategies. (Required)
3. Work directly with client to understand business requirements of the organization, identify data requirements, and formulate strategies that yield value. Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools. (Required)
4. Determine underlying issues, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain. Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise.
5. Provide support for the implementation of a continuous improvement culture. Collaborate in the discovery of supply chain opportunities throughout a combined client network. Provides analytical expertise and guidance for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals.
Skills / Abilities:
1. Proficient in handling large Data Sets Using Excel (Required), Access (Required) & Statistical Applications(Preferred)
2. Knack for conceptualizing and communicating solution in convincing manner. Good power point presentation skills
3. Solid Knowledge in working of Llama soft Supply Chain Guru and Transportation Guru. Should have experience in handling Network Optimization Projects using the above tools.
4. Experience in Transportation Network Design and Supply Chain Strategic Design Analysis.
5. Preferred working knowledge of Logistics Planning tools such as PC Miler, MapInfo, CZAR, DAT
6. Transportation Experience working for Food / Beverage Major (Preferred)
7. Ability to identify, develop, and implement best practices in supply chain management and information flow
8. Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, schedule driven, team oriented environment
9. Proactive person with an eye for detail and passion for improving existing processes.
10. A good learner to grasp & learn the various tools used in the process.
Education: Master's in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research (preferably from Premier Institutes in India or from the US or Europe) / MBA in Operations Management