Genpact - Analytics Role - Social Media Data Analysis - Media Center of Excellence (2-4 yrs)
- Is a key member of the Media Center of Excellence which involves developing and executing approaches to analyze Social Media Data, Shopper and Customer level purchase information, and evaluate TV and Digital Planning
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently by managing projects in close collaboration with client contacts on a variety of projects which would involve obtaining project specifications, required clarifications, and eventually presenting results/findings to the clients
- Role involves working under dynamic, challenging conditions, including having to turn around projects in specified deadline. Also involves working with other analysts in the team and guiding them with the usage of right kind of technique/tool/process, as required.
- Proficiency in data manipulation/mining tools like R/SAS/SQL/MACROS required to work with Big Data is needed. Hence, higher comfort level with data manipulation and extraction of meaningful insights from large data and prior experience of working with large data is an added advantage.
- Comfortable with Modeling, interpreting models, trouble-shooting issues and making recommendations
- Being creative in identifying new techniques and processes to streamline and increase efficiency and effectiveness of current work-streams is a plus.
- High levels of attention to detail
Organizational Information Security Responsibilities
- Follow the organization's security policy and procedures,
- Maintain the clear desk and clear screen policy and other physical security procedures,
- Follow the password, access control procedures, back up PC data
- Report security incidents.
- Knowledge of Statistical Analysis which are used in Marketing analytics, e.g. ANOVA, Cluster Analysis, Factor analysis, Linear and Non-Linear Regression concepts, ANCOVA and other modeling approaches etc.
- Advanced knowledge of SAS / R / MACROS a must
- Hands-on experience with Big Data will be an advantage.
- Excellent data interpretation skills.
- Should have medium to high proficiency in MS-Office, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of VBA Macros & SQL will be an added advantage.
- Should have basic knowledge of market research & any specific knowledge on retail and FMCG/CPG industry will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Customer/Shopper level data will be an added advantage.
- Experience in using charting/reporting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.