Genpact - Agile & Scrum Role - OTC Derivative Domain (2-12 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are results-oriented enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications- Capital Markets OTC Derivatives
Are you the one ?
- This role is for an experienced BA who can encompass Business Architecture and Requirements Engineering. It will focus on the detailed process flows and data involved in regulatory reporting of OTC Derivatives businesses. The wide-ranging nature of the role will both require and foster an enterprise-level view of the high-level economic and regulatory landscape in which we operate, and the core business processes involved in trade processing.
- The candidate needs to exhibit strong analytical skills to ensure the successful generation and productive consideration of new insights, ensure that decisions and solutions are effective in addressing the underlying problem and meeting defined objectives. Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) are required as well as the ability to work within a diverse team.
Job Description :
1. Eliciting Requirements from stakeholders using a range of elicitation techniques
2. Working with stakeholders in ensuring the needed level of research is completed to accurately define the solution benefits and risks
3. Analysing and Documenting requirements including modeling and model storming techniques to ensure completeness
4. Employing structured analysis techniques such as use cases modelling or user stories, decision tables to ensure completeness, clarity and non-ambiguity of requirements via use of requirements catalogue, and a traceability matrix reflecting everything from business to functional requirements to test cases
5. Proactive identification and resolution of requirements conflicts
6. Verifying requirements and their scope and priorities with stakeholders
7. Managing requirements change and maintaining requirements traceability
8. Working with technical teams to validate proposed solutions
9. Optimally presenting the information needed to facilitate a decision to move forward with the proposed solution
10. Working with technical teams, business users and support teams to determine transition requirements for the implementation phase of projects
11. Develop a sound understanding of the Bank's policies, systems and processes and apply the same in day-to-day activities
Experience required :
- Business Analyst experience in the Capital Markets domain with specific exposure to Regulatory Reporting projects
Skills required :
- Products: Interest Rates Swaps, Credit Default Swaps, FX Derivatives, Prime Brokerage trading, Equity Derivatives, Equity portfolio swaps, Equity TRS, Commodity Swaps. The more asset classes they know the better but deeper knowledge is preferred so only a couple with deep knowledge is acceptable.
- Regulations: Knowledge of derivatives markets, market participants and regulations, like, CFTC, CAT and OATS.
- OTC Derivatives operations: Trade Flows, Message flows, Clearing flows, Novation flows
- Finance and Risk management: Positions calculations, valuations, data aggregation/manipulation, reporting
- Agile methodologies
- Source to target event and data mappings
- Industry utilities like MarketWire, DSMatch, especially DTCC
- Understanding reference data (Client)
- Rules or Decision Models (eligibility, obliged to report, 3rd party reporting, reporting on behalf)
- Functional and Technical Requirements Definition (and use of a requirements' catalogue)
- Business architecture, business requirement documentation (BRD)
- Good communications skills, both, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
Locations : New York, Mumbai and Bangalore
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to crafting a multifaceted work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.