Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:8804 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
General Product Manager - Consumer Application - Startup (5-12 yrs)
We are looking for true-blue product folks who are passionate about solving problems using technology and are eager to work in an early stage startup to join our team. We need someone who is passionate about, and have experience building consumer facing products.
This is a generalist product role. As a member of the Product team, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building high quality products within or across our key verticals. When you join us, we will pair you up with a product vertical or a horizontal which is the best match with your skills and interests. For the product you will be building, you will help define and manage end-to-end user experience.
PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, and analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
This role will be a great fit for those who
- Have 5+ years of product management experience in building mobile consumer products, and have demonstrated impact in your previous product stints
- Have strong generalized problem solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to analyze situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions. You don't easily get stuck
- Have a strong and clear sense of what a high quality product feels like (you use are or aware of bunch of products and apps and whats good and not good about those) and a high bar on quality
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server side and client side designs
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas
- Are very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others
- Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things don't get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our culture values independence and ownership and we don't like supervisory overhead
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.