Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:114 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Workforce Management - BPO/ITeS (15-20 yrs)
GM - Workforce Management
- Provide complete suites of workforce service (Forecasting, Resource Planning, Scheduling and Real time adherence) to enable operations and clients.
- We aspire to be the best in the industry through our deep industry experience, supported by ISO standards, highly skilled resources, and the latest technology solutions, to drive efficiencies, reduce costs, increase compliance, and enable revenue growth while enhancing the end-user experience.
Job Role :
- Deputy General Manager will responsible for the overall service delivery of WFM (budgeting, planning, forecasting scheduling, and capacity planning). He will manage day-to-day operations and he/she will be responsible for Capacity Planning.
- He/she needs to actively participate in the planning and implementation activities of new LOBs and monitor and manages dynamic customer demand patterns and agent availability.
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives.
- Provides and implements recommendations to ensure process improvement in order to help the program achieve its goals and Coordinates with various departments regarding Technology, Facility and Logistics requirements.
Reporting to : Head Global WFM
IC : Span of Control (TM) 50 to 100
- Develops, supports, and drives strategic objectives of the workforce management on behalf of multiple business units and in alignment with enterprise goals.
- Forms effective partnerships with various contact center operations, business unit leadership, and corporate support functions to understand and address GEO-specific staffing requirements.
- Ensures development and execution GEO and site-level long-term forecasts and workforce budgets.
- Develops, communicates, and continuously assesses position requirements for direct reports; coaches colleagues to improve individual and team performance against established metrics.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance scheduling efficiency and increase colleague effectiveness in response to changing business needs and client segment requirements.
- Communicates with executive management regarding long- and short-term forecasts, the impact of procedural and process changes, and other staffing and operational effectiveness issues.
- Works effectively within a team-based environment and maintains good internal and external client relationships.
Investor Satisfaction :
- Ensure planning function works towards maximizing revenue from operations
- Give timely inputs to maximize revenue and optimize cost
- Proactively reduce WFM cost
- Provide budgetary inputs to the finance team
- Actively participate in annual & quarterly budgeting process.
Customer Satisfaction :
- Engage with clients / internal customers for value add
- Act as a consultant for the clients / internal customers
- Provide geography-specific inputs for new solution design
- Ensure that all new projects GO-Green from WFM perspective in the geography
Employee Satisfaction :
- Ensure high team morale
- Ensure development of the second level of leadership
- Ensure good work culture
- Coach/mentor and upskill the team
- Ensure learning and development of all team members
- Bachelor's degree in Maths and Statistics or higher in Computer Science or related degree- preferred
- Proven experience as a WFM - Director for 5+ years Minimum
- Overall WFM experience for 15+ years
- WFM Certification from recognized body
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to write concise technical docs and present ideas.
- A passion for numbers and Data Analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work with other WFM teams
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Additional Qualification :
- Working Knowledge of Statistical tools like Minitab
- Understanding Intelligent Automation - AI/ML