Senior Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:1124 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
General Manager/VP - Sales - Multi Unit - FMCG (14-18 yrs)
- Responsible to ensure the Sales and distribution activities in the given territory. He will ensure the execution of overall storage, distribution, sales & marketing of products, and ensure to promote, develop, and expand the business to new territories, while saturating the existing markets with an objective to achieve the budgeted targets of the company.
- Managing top line of the state and profit enhancement initiatives.
- System set up to assess the performance, and make all out efforts in motivating the team to achieve the targets.
- Support in identifying and suggesting the promotion and subsequent sales of new products/variants will also be a part of the role.
- Strategy and execution of developing new distributors / dealers.
- Business operations wrt the availability, quality, and timely delivery of product at the POS
- Statutory compliance / Internal audits
- Meeting customer demands on time and build the distribution infrastructure.
- Ensure robust supply chain systems.
- Set up sales systems & procedures.
Qualification - MBA
Skills Desired :
- Competent in leading and directing the Business preferably with experience from Beverages /FMCG -Food business.
- Should possess deep understanding of primarily B2C & B2B sales and operations.
- Should possess a distinctive track record of managing and growing a business through product innovation, channel / distributor management.
- Should have a notifiable experience in managing a P&L with responsibilities for Sales & Operations and developing a strong distribution channel.
- Should have been exposed to best practices in distribution management, channel creation, inventory control measures, product innovation and quality enhancement projects.
- An out of the box thinker, a good team player, eye for detail, dynamic, self-motivated, positive work attitude, and ethics.