Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:255 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
General Manager/Vice President - Legal - LLB (5-10 yrs)
GM/VP - Legal
Energy company (backed by top private equity company) seeks a legal resource GM/AVP legal to join the company's legal department in Mumbai, India. This candidate will report to the General Counsel for supporting across the legal function including project finance, projects and M&A work stream.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Leading drafting, reviewing and finalizing various sourcing and O&M agreements
- Leading due diligence for under acquisition assets and supporting on documentation ( drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalizing) M&A documentation
- Leading M&A integration for newly acquired assets including ensuring data integration
- Supporting review of financing and security creation and perfection documents including coordinating with counsels for requisite opinions
- Supporting the projects team on real estate matters, including coordinating with local counsels for conducting title search, managing disputes and any other assistance as may be required
- Supporting compliance endeavours such as establishment of ERP systems
- Supporting on operational issues such as NDA/ engagement letter negotiations, advising on HR and Admin issues
- BA LLB preferably from a National Law School or from an integrated five year course.
- Minimum 5-10 years of post-qualification experience preferably with a combination of law firm and in-house experience with focus on projects and project finance