General Manager/Vice President - Call Centre - Sales (10-15 yrs)
Position - General Manager/ Vice President - Call Centre - Sales
Experience - 10 - 15 years
Location - Gurgaon
Preferred Industry - Domestic call centre - Sales
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service & sales target standards. Contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by achieving sales targets through overall P&L for the vertical with focus on both: top-line & bottom-line.
- Work with internal stakeholders (marketing, technology and operations) to streamline to enhance Telesales operations processes.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
- 10 - 15 years years of strong Telesales experience in a BPO, call centre or similar industry is a must.
- Preferred Industry - Domestic call centre - Sales process
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience of starting or working in a startup is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and must be a self-starter accomplishments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.