HR - Recruiter at Its All About People
Views:2259 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
General Manager/Vice President - Business Development - BPO (15-27 yrs)
- Responsible for all sales and business development activities to generate revenue from the assigned market (India) across the entire opportunity management cycle.
- Manage the sales cycle responsibility from cold calling to negotiating and closing the final deal.
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals through prospecting and winning new revenue-generating relationships.
- Utilize advanced sales, communications and business skills to position appropriate solutions, overcome objections / resistance and close the sale.
- Relationship Building and Account Management.
- Bid Management
- Developing new markets & Identification of various Market segments.
- Information, understanding and trend analysis of the Industry.
- Maintain database by keeping accurate, up-to-date records and by continually adding new contact information.
- Other key management attributes & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as agreed.
Desired Skill-set / Experience:
- Overall experience of 15+ years
- Minimum 10+ years with leading BPO(s) in India market in front-line sales role
- Should have closed deals typically with ACV of 10 Crs+
- Graduate / Postgraduate
- Incumbent should be in the age group of 35-45 years