Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:710 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
General Manager - Training - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
General Manager - Training
- Accountable for the conceptualization, development and execution of Training programs and the Group's learning and development initiatives.
- Manage the delivery of cutting edge seminars / development programs through external faculty for the Group's initiatives.
- Continuously upgrade training effectiveness by deploying appropriate effectiveness measuring tools.
- Conduct interventions/ roll out integrated initiatives using multiple training techniques
- Design and Develop assessment tools (Knowledge tests/ observations/ simulations/ personality tests etc) - identify any existing tools that may be used for this purpose, pilot and validate any tools that are created in-house.
- Facilitate internal consulting assignments of organizational significance as part of the managerial development
- Support external consulting assignments and to engage in branding activities such as presentations, authoring papers, writing articles etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.