Talent Acquisition Specialist at The HRBPs
Views:288 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Training - Banking Process - BPO (12-15 yrs)
GM - Training - Mumbai - BPO
Only Banking process exp candidates apply
Only Mumbai based candidates apply
Only immediate joiners please
Experience - 12-15 Years
Salary - 25 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with the client to understand training needs for certain projects and effectively implementing tailor made training programs to assist successful transition of the project Ensuring strict and absolute compliance to the training governance plan of the business
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on both the business' and the individual's needs. Maintain trainee data and information. Work closely with the other teams to ensure accurate and up-to-date data regarding trainees, partner organizations, feedback, Kirkpatrick model of evaluation, room utilization, and any others as required by the monitoring and evaluation team Ensure the trainers are conducting floor walks to identify the training need analysis
- Experience in handling TNI / TNA as per the various clients and business needs. Identifying real time TNI needs for the employees on the floor.
- Should have handled TTT for various business and ensure an inclined growth to the team The candidate should have experience in handling multiple sites and processes.
- Should be comfortable with traveling. Should know the KPIs & KRAs of Trainers. Support new hires during OJT Manage end- to- end process training for the new batch Provide refresher and remedial training for existing employees.
- Analyze training needs for employees working for the account. Provide feedback and coaching to agents on the floor and keep a track of the same
- Lead the training need analysis for the business with focus on productivity and building capability for the future Collaborate with the central team & SME's to develop training content and enhance existing programs
- Manage budgets & costs related to the business for the financial year Facilitate organization effectiveness & other behavioral training
- Provide road map for the training team for the year and regularly track the progress. Responsible for managing the dashboards for various programs and tracking the progress of the programs
- Innovate using Digital tools to help improve efficiency and impact of training and quality management processes
- Track and monitor performance towards key metrics (CSAT and NPS), deliver and implement improvement strategies and develop solutions to optimize team workflows to improve effectiveness measures Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report to stakeholders
1. Exceptional communication and management skills. Able to lead and influence effectively.
2. Should be working in the Training department in the BPO industry.
Skills & Abilities:
3. Independent, self-starter, target driven.
4. Ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business challenges.
5. Proven Leadership experience.
6. Target Oriented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.