HR at Grackle Business Solution Pvt.Ltd
Views:418 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Tendering - Infrastructure (10-20 yrs)
- Ensure complete understanding of bid requirements, scope of work, and responsibilities are meet. Prepare pre-bid to clarify, make additions, deletions to quotations/proposals. Planning and conduct competitive negotiations.
- Extensive market research prior to starting up proposal and continue gathering information throughout the life cycle of tendering and post tendering till negotiations;
- Identify new tenders and opportunities, prepare project plans and discuss the same with management and making proposals and Bidding / Quoting tenders for all kind of infra projects
- Oversee and direct Infrastructure projects from conception to completion.
- Responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and delivering of the project
- Responsible for planning, implementation and supervising project and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manages and coordinates large and/or complex infrastructure projects through all phases of design, permitting and construction.
- Managing to complete a project as per contract, specifications and drawings in given budget and time
- Creating a rapport and maintaining effective communication with the client and team members in the project.
- Lead, mentor and train the team members.
- Conducted meetings of team members to solve their queries and give feedback on their performance.
- Prepare and present weekly reports to the MD on the progress of the project.
- Responsible for assuring productivity, Quality, cost and safety of the entire project.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Effective maintenance of Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Flyovers etc. with safety rules and standards
- Consults with customers to develop the most efficient repair and maintenance practices, ensuring the highest quality performance to vendors, customers, and internal stakeholders.
- Evaluates inspections performed for properties. Determines and recommends repairs to be performed for each property.
- Establishes and maintains client relationships and seeks to grow, broaden, and enhance the customer relationship.
- % increase in new business opportunities
- % variation of actual VS budget (cost and time)
- % increase in revenue
- 100% compliance of project interms of drawing and specification
- 100% Quality and safety compliance
- % increase in new projects
- On Time submission of reports
- % reduction in accidents/incidents rate