Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1090 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
General Manager - Talent Management & Learning Development - Retail (10-14 yrs)
GM- Talent Management & Learning Development
- Looking for a GM Talent Management & Learning Development for a Retail and manufacturing company in Gurgaon. ( Global MNC).
- MBA HR/ PGDM with 10-14 yrs ideally.
- The person will be responsible for developing and implementing the Talent Management model for the company with implementation of succession planning at various level. Along with the same the person would also be responsible for Training across the organization, with the support of the training team.
- He/she will also be required to build, implement and sustain a range of initiatives to build leadership capability and manage talent across the organization.
- Create and drive strategy and framework for talent management, talent reviews/calibration, succession planning.
- Work with key stakeholders to assess leadership challenges and capability gaps an design/develop/support and/or lead the implementation of the initiatives to address those issues.
- Design a new performance management system that drives the aspired leadership behaviour and value creation.
- Ensure solutions are in alignment and integrated with other talent and business initiatives and design and implement evaluation processes to assess effectiveness of programs.
- Digitize training delivery and measuring metrices on ROI
- Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- Track and report on training outcomes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.