Senior Consultant at AceProHR
Views:3413 Applications:890 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:828
General Manager - Talent Management & Development (12-17 yrs)
- Our client is a the shared services unit of a Fortune 300 company
- This is an exceptional role for HR professional passionate about Talent Development & Engagement
- Role is based in Gurgaon and has hybrid working ( 2 days office -3 days WFH)
- Reports to head of HR in India
Key Result Areas :
Learning and Development:
- Identify learning needs and design comprehensive training and development programs.
- Deliver training sessions, workshops, and other learning initiatives to enhance employee skills.
- Design and develop engaging and interactive learning programs, including e-learning modules, instructor-led training, workshops, and blended learning solutions for various talent personas.
- Develop and support a college graduate training and development program.
- Track the L&D budget expenditure and negotiate contracts with third-party L&D service providers.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning programs and make improvements as necessary.
Employee Onboarding & Training:
- Lead the employee onboarding and governance process for new joiners across functions.
- Monitor and track training requirements for new joiners, raising risks and ensuring training completion.
- Establish programs to support the retention of new hires.
Talent Development and Performance Management:
- Adapt & improvise on the global Talent Management philosophy for India
- Design and implement talent development programs to enhance employee skills and capabilities in shared services roles.
- Collaborate with managers to set performance goals, provide feedback, and identify growth opportunities.
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers on effective performance management practices.
- Govern career progression at all levels and collaborate with the talent acquisition team for future hiring projections.
- Foster a positive work environment that promotes inclusivity, diversity, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with functional leaders to identify critical roles and create succession plans.
- Assess employee skills and competencies to ensure readiness for future leadership positions.
Person Requirement :
- Masters with 12 years experience in HR . Learning & Management
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills - across functions , hierarchy & Culture
- this is a matrix reporting structure - we require someone who thrives on stakeholder management & relationship management
- Strong in their fundamentals/ ask questions- and improve existing frameworks and practices
- Exceptional communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.