Recruiter at Walk In Solutions
Views:930 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
General Manager - Supply Chain - Retail/FMCG/Apparel Industry - IIM/FMS/MDI/NITIE/XLRI (9-13 yrs)
Their is one good opportunity for General Manager Supply Chain based in Bangalore with our Retail Industry client
Job Designation : GM Supply Chain
Job Location: Bangalore
Reporting to : SVP - Operations
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach, and facilitate short-term and long-range objectives related to the overall supply chain function.
- Plan and forecast inventory to include managing inventory levels and inventory turns and minimizing obsolescence, scrap, aged inventories and inventory reserves.
- Drive S&OPs meetings by co-ordinating with Sales team, FP&A team, and Manufacturing team & to utilize a collaborative and consensus approach to finalize the sales and production plans.
- Manage inventory health including stock availability, replenishment, and ageing.
- Manage product availability across all locations as per plan while minimizing expiries.
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery
- Assist in supply risk assessment and mitigation activities & notify Stakeholders on any delays.
- Ensure business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges.
- Drive network optimization projects to optimize the total cost to serve on an ongoing basis. while ensuring the pre-defined service level are met
- Accountable for departmental budget and project deliverables. Secure and allocate appropriate resources and manage projects to meet Divisional goals and achieve financial objectives.
- Lead cross-functional teams on projects. Communicate and work with all levels of the organization.
- Manage a large multi-function program or a set of projects.
- Interact with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Strong awareness of competition and impact of strategies and tactics in the marketplace.
- Leverage internal/external experts in network to accomplish goals.
- Strong knowledge in Enterprise Lean Sigma (ELS) process. Lead the formulation and development of projects. Provide direction and guidance to project leader. Monitor progress on schedule, budget and technical output. Provide guidance to the team on ELS projects.
- Development of RCCP (rough cut capacity planning) on rolling basis to optimize the capacity utilization and maximize the service level and profitability
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
Qualification & Key Skills required :
- Bachelors and MBA from a Premier B-School- 2011/12/13 pass outs
- 10 plus years of proven experience in Supply Chain planning , Demand planning in FMCG/Apparel/Retail Industry.
- Strong working knowledge in Planning
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for planning
- Exposure to a planning tool will be preferred
- Proficiency in advanced excel is a must
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as Power BI, Tableau, R, Python etc is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people.
- Negotiation and analytical skills.