Recruitment Manager at Flipcarbon Integrated Pvt Ltd
Views:5204 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:314
General Manager - Supply Chain Management - Food/FMCG Division (15-20 yrs)
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION: To monitor & supervise all the functions related to SCM which include planning and logistic. To initiate change management in SCM and lead SCM Transformation.
Incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Planning and consolidation of finished goods requirements at depots. Preparation of dispatch plans from Manufacturing units to depots and sub-processing units to manufacturing units.
2. Responsible for selection, business contract conditions, agreement on service levels and performance monitoring of service providers.
3. Responsible for selection of a right mode of transportation for the movement of goods, ensuring safety, timely delivery and cost optimizations. (Monitoring of budget VS actual freight).
4. Responsible for statutory and regulatory compliance pertaining to material movement and inbound and outbound logistics.
5. To coordinate with various departments (sales, production, purchase, depots) for finished and semi-finished goods and inward material movement to ensure no stock out situations. Also with the finance department for the release of payments.
6. To coordinate with the insurance department to settle insurance claims for damages for materials in transit.
7. To provide support for imports of goods to ensure safe delivery to the required location.
8. Prepare and control SCM budget ensuring cost optimization, while maintaining the required service levels.
9. Preparation of MIS Logistics pattern and costing, Status of a location of finished goods and raw materials in transit, Inventory status (Defined vs Achieved), Matrix of compliance reports required vs actual data of adherence.
1) Responsible for entire SCM function from planning to logistic.
2) Preparation, Implementation and Monitoring for all internal controls including budgetary controls of allocated business.
3) Preparation of F&A MIS with Analysis.
1. Innovative, strategic and critical thinker.
2. Creative problem solving and decision making skills.
3. Change agent and team player with strong execution & managerial skills with technical competence.
4. Entrepreneurial Drive.
5. Networking & Building Relationships.
6. Leadership Skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.