Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:4023 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
General Manager - Strategy - Real Estate - IIM/ISB (4-8 yrs)
General Manager - Strategy
ROLE - STRATEGY :
A real estate division of a INR 8000 crore flagship Company of a leading Group with presence in cement, textiles, rayon yarn, pulp & paper, salt, chemicals and more. The Company is a startup in the real estate space with the unique advantage of the huge legacy and backing of the Group. The Group companies, have a turnover of nearly USD 43 billion today with 1,20,000 employees worldwide.
ROLE SUMMARY :
The primary purpose of this role is to support strategic projects and initiatives for the business and support the senior management team in achievement of business objectives.
ROLE SPECIFICATIONS :
1) Work on projects related to portfolio strategy, growth strategy, operational efficiency improvement and business process improvement for the business
2) Conduct competitive benchmarking and provide industry insights to support business decisions
3) Support the 3-year and annual budgeting exercise for the business and monitor progress vis-a-vis plan.
4) Liaise with stakeholders across functions and levels to gain direction and alignment.
QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Strong academic background with MBA from a top tier institute (IIM A, B, C, L, I, K; ISB); should ideally be from the graduating class of 2010, 2011 or 2012
- 4-5 years of experience in working with Infrastructure/Real Estate/Industrial Sector in corporate strategy
SKILLS REQUIRED :
1. Excellent spoken and written communication
2. Project management ability and high quality execution focus
3. Good conceptual abilities in the capability development area - ability to research and synthesize ideas and communicate them in effective manner
4. Ability to collaborate across levels and functions
5. High proficiency in basic software ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.