CEO at Ascendz HR Solutions
Views:2113 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
General Manager - Spare Parts Division - Automobile/Auto-Ancillary Firm - IIT/IIM (25-28 yrs)
The position shall be responsible for the overall management of the Spare Parts division, including top line / bottom line growth & market share.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive & innovative sales & marketing activities to achieve divisional goals, to ensure high market share by maximizing sales through a distribution network, sales counters, institutional customers & dealers, ordering and inventory management, pricing, promotional activities, close liaison with Principals etc. will form important aspects of the role.
- Identifying new markets, expansion of product lines and evolving innovative sales & marketing tools will be very important.
- 25-28 years of relevant experience in medium to large sized automobile / auto-ancillary companies.
- The ideal candidate should be currently heading Spare Parts function at the national level with a focus on the replacement market.
- Experience in both procurement/inventory management, as well as sales & marketing, is a must.
- Exposure to international business preferred.
Qualification: Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Automobile)
Qualification / Additional Management Qualification: Must be from IITs / IIMs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.