General Manager - Software Engineering - MS Stack - Healthcare Sector - IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "microsoft stack" AND microservices AND agile AND SDLC AND DevOps AND QA
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As General Manager, Software Engineering (analogous to Director Engineering) the incumbent will be responsible for end-to-end SDLC and lead a team of highly skilled and motivated software engineers, DevOps & QA professionals to build world- class enterprise products.
Client Details :
Our client is a software MNC in the commercial health-care space with a great presence across the world in the space of enterprise software development.
- Adherence to a commitment to deliver software development/ enhancement which can lead to productivity benefits for the organization
- Manage/ deliver on the product road-map
- Lead a team of around 60 software developers/ engineers and teams comprising of multiple skill sets
- Be responsible for various teams and functions- Software Development, QA, DevOps
- Lead frontend, backend & full stack developers, team leaders and managers
- Create Microservices Architecture from Monolithic Architecture
- Demonstrate thought leadership around modern software engineering practices (Behaviour / Test / Domain driven development, Agile, Scrum / Scrum@Scale / Scrum XP, DevOps etc) and tools (Git, BitBucket, TFS, Jira, etc)
- The transition from traditional software development model to high performing self-managed teams
- Adapt new design principles/ design patterns/ new engineering principles/ methods
- Behavioural driven design/ domain driven design/ modern practices
- Proactively create products which will help enhance operational performance, drive revenue growth and improve profitability.
- Minimum 10Yrs+ experience
- Strong people leader, having led teams of 40+ software developers.
- Experience in handling multiple teams- software development, QA, DevOps
- Experience in software engineering/ development ( & not IT infrastructure)
- Hands on experience in leading engineering teams in product based companies
- Microsoft stack experience, exposure to microservices and APIs is a must
- Experience of having participated in / led software engineering team transformations to make them better, faster, smarter through, not limited to, agile and engineering practice improvement, team capability improvement etc
- Develop/curate high performing teams through leadership/coaching and also through managing orderly exits & structural changes
- Go-getter evidenced through visible career progression in existing organizations as compared to jumps across multiple organizations for growth
- Willingness to work in US shift timings: 1pm - 10pm
Good to Haves:
- Bachelor's degree in CS from Tier I colleges
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Knowledge of the health-care sector would be preferred
- Senior techno-managerial position in an MNC setup
- Market leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.