Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chambers of Commerce
Views:745 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager/Site Director - Operations - Manufacturing (18-20 yrs)
GENERAL MANAGER & OPERATIONS SITE DIRECTOR
Company Profile: A leading manufacturer of smart cards and inlays based in Mumbai. The company is a provider of component-based solutions for the security and identity markets. The smart cards are used for various application like identification purposes, access control, financial banking programs, Hospitality sector etc.
Job profile: The candidate should be an organizational leader who will be responsible for the making decisions to ensure the region profitability and sustainability. The candidate should have experience in manufacturing sector and plant management. Reporting will be to the Business Unit Head in France.
- Oversee day to day operations.
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure and process.
- Manage the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases of operations.
- Coordinate support to operations throughout the business.
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team.
- Develop and execute business strategies to achieve short term and long terms goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders and authorities.
- Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, investments, projects ventures.
- Supervising, guiding and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Liaisons with Board of Directors to make sure all efforts are in alignment.
- Creates initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximises core strengths.
Technical & Functional Skills:
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical skills & Critical thinking abilities.
- Project management & Productivity management.
- Business development & Strategic thinking.
- Management experience is a requirement.
Education: Masters Business Degree preferred
- Minimum 18-20 years.
- Around 45-50 years would be ideal.
- Extensive experience as director or similar role.
Language: Fluency in English. French is a plus.