Founder & CEO at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:1117 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
General Manager/Senior General Manager - Industrial Relations - Auto Component Manufacturing (15-22 yrs)
Job Title : GM/ Sr. GM - Industrial Relations (PAN India)
Role Description :
This is a PAN India role for a leading auto component manufacturing company, the person will be responsible for the Industrial Relations across the company and locations. This role will fall into the Senior Management Cadre and will have management responsibilities and on ground implementation.
The person MUST Belong to Delhi / NCR region, outstation candidates please do not apply.
Brief role description is below:
- Executive Presence since it is a leadership level profile
- A mobile person who can frequently travel between Corporate Office and Plant Locations-
- Extensive Exposure in the Industrial Relations, Wage Settlements, Negotiations and Union Issues.
- Have handled complex IR issues
- Excellent Communication Skills and experience of closely working with the Senior Leadership such as MD etc.
- He should have both Corporate and Plant Experience
- SME on IR, Labour and Liasion
- This is a pure Industrial Relations profile.
Industry : Auto / Auto Ancillary
Functional Area : HR / IR
Experience Rage : 15 years to 22 Years