Consultant at ProEdge
Views:1587 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
General Manager - Sales - Intelligent Transportation Solutions & Systems Integration (15-18 yrs)
GM Sales - Intelligent Transportation Solutions & Systems Integration Company
Our client is India leading Intelligent Transportation Solutions & Systems Integration Company.
The role of GM Sales is to generate maximum business opportunities & revenue through lead generation and collaboration across the multiple product and solution categories of the organization.
Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Deliver revenue goals established each quarter in line with the business plan by selling goods and solutions to customers.
- Work closely with the End customers to identify and develop opportunities.
- Develop the market by identifying key programs / projects and Participate / Contribute to professional association within the market and work closely with Consultants operating in the ecosystem.
- Synchronize, Explore and assess additional channels in order to maximize revenue.
- Develop Techno - Commercial proposals in line with client requirements.
- Analysis of Market trends and competitive benchmarking of own offerings.
- Provide, achieve and maintain meaningful sales forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Hands on Demonstrations & Presentations of Organisation's Product offerings.
- Develop strong collaboration with the other teams for better management of large programs/Opportunities.
- Market the company, ensuring that the organization receives positive exposure to enhance the brand image
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Attract best in class talent to build and lead a Sales & Marketing team
- Developing Organizational competence in various domains and continual assessment of performance of team members.
Qualification & Experience:
- A highly driven individual, possessing initiative and a willingness - to go that extra mile to close the deal. Can recognize the importance and value of Key accounts management and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Strong Marketing and relationship development experience.
- Direct experience in handling Government / PSU business through Tenders.
- Affinity with technical products and technical understanding
- Bachelor's Degree (business, marketing or engineering) or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum experience of 15 years in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Key Account Management and Pre-Sales in turn-key Technology Projects and Solutions.